Adult Webmaster Net
Buy Tube Traffic - Get Listed On Our Sites
Do you own a tube site?
We can send traffic to your video pages if you meet certain criteria.
Please take note of our Rules and the Best Practices and then apply using the procedure below.
Although our Company is not based in the U.S., we voluntarily comply with various U.S. federal laws, such as 18 U.S.C. §2257 & §2257A, 18 U.S.C. §2258A, and 17 U.S.C. §512.
We do not guarantee any traffic volume and we maintain the right to stop sending traffic to any site, for any reason;
We do not send traffic to sites that:
- condone "piracy" or steal content;
- operate using a domain name that indicates or suggests that the site offers pirated or stolen content;
- advertises or promotes itself as offering pirated or stolen content;
- contain illegal material such as: CP, obscenity, pedophilic content, etc.;
- contain viruses, trojans, malware etc.;
- facilitate or encourage illegal activity such as password stealing, hacking, illegal gambling, drug trafficking, etc.
- cheat or mislead us in any way; or,
- we deem unsuitable for any reason, in our descretion.
All services are provided subject to execution of a written Traffic Agreement, containing all applicable contractual provisions.
Whether you are accepted into our Traffic Program or not, every adult oriented tube site operator should consider the following Best Practices:
Note: some of these recommendations may only apply to tube sites that show User Generated Content (UGC).
- Use an anti-piracy program such as the Free Speech Coalition's Anti-Piracy Action Program (APAP). More information about this program can be found at http://fscapap.com/tube.html; [note: every website operator should undertake their own due diligence prior to implementing third party software or programs - we are not responsible for the services or software provided by third parties];
- Use the Vobile VDNA Content Identification and Management Solution. More information can be found at http://vobileinc.com/;
- Use the "RTA Label" to better enable end user filtering, which helps parents to prevent children from viewing age-inappropriate content. For more information, please visit http://www.rtalabel.org/;
- If your site offers UGC, prohibit users from creating anonymous accounts, as this can make it harder for you and copyright holders, to identify and terminate repeat infringers;
- If your site accepts user uploads, provide clear warnings that the uploader is only allowed to upload content for which he or she has authorization, and require warranties and representations from the user confirming that the user owns the necessary rights to publish the content;
- Prohibit the publication of any underage or other illegal content;
- Avoid any business practices that are deceptive, fraudulent or unethical;
- Remove illegal or infringing material promptly upon receipt of valid notice;
- Report instances of apparent child pornography to NCMEC's CyberTipline at missingkids.org: http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PageServlet?LanguageCountry=en_US&PageId=2936;
- Become a member of, or sponsor the Association of Sites Advocating Child Protection (ASACP) and help in the battle against child pornography. For more information, please go to http://www.ASACP.org/;
- Educate yourselves regarding the records keeping and compliance obligations imposed by 18 U.S.C. §2257 & 2257A;
- Become compliant with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512, by designating an agent for receipt of copyright infringement notices, posting a Notice & Takedown Policy, adopting and implementing a Repeat Infringer Policy. Consult with an attorney licensed in the appropriate jurisdiction for further information about this or any other legal issue affecting your site.
How to apply
If you're interested in getting your site's video pages listed, please make sure that you have read the Rules and the Best Practices found above and then send us the following information:
- who you are: name, nickname, company, email, ICQ number;
- the URL(s) of your site(s); and
- the traffic volume that you're interested in. [note: we do not work with very small feeds/budgets.]
We reserve the right to accept or reject applications and/or terminate your participation in the program for any or no reason.
To apply, please contact Sales