Adult Webmaster Net
Please take note of our Rules and the Best Practices and then apply using the procedure below.
Although our Company is not based in the U.S., we voluntarily comply with various U.S. federal laws, such as 18 U.S.C. §2257 & §2257A, 18 U.S.C. §2258A, and 17 U.S.C. §512.
We maintain the right to stop sending traffic to any site, for any reason;
We do not trade traffic with sites that:
- condone "piracy" or steal content;
- operate using a domain name that indicates or suggests that the site offers pirated or stolen content;
- advertises or promotes itself as offering pirated or stolen content;
- contain illegal material such as: CP, obscenity, pedophilic content, etc.;
- contain viruses, trojans, malware etc.;
- facilitate or encourage illegal activity such as password stealing, hacking, illegal gambling, drug trafficking, etc.
- cheat or mislead us in any way; or,
- we deem unsuitable for any reason, in our descretion.
Whether your site is accepted or not, every adult oriented site operator should consider the following Best Practices:
Note: some of these recommendations may only apply to sites that show User Generated Content (UGC).
- Use the "RTA Label" to better enable end user filtering, which helps parents to prevent children from viewing age-inappropriate content. For more information, please visit http://www.rtalabel.org/;
- Prohibit the publication of any underage or other illegal content;
- Avoid any business practices that are deceptive, fraudulent or unethical;
- Remove illegal or infringing material promptly upon receipt of valid notice;
- Report instances of apparent child pornography to NCMEC's CyberTipline at missingkids.org: http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PageServlet?LanguageCountry=en_US&PageId=2936;
- Become a member of, or sponsor the Association of Sites Advocating Child Protection (ASACP) and help in the battle against child pornography. For more information, please go to http://www.ASACP.org/;
- Educate yourselves regarding the records keeping and compliance obligations imposed by 18 U.S.C. §2257 & 2257A;
- Become compliant with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. §512, by designating an agent for receipt of copyright infringement notices, posting a Notice & Takedown Policy, adopting and implementing a Repeat Infringer Policy. Consult with an attorney licensed in the appropriate jurisdiction for further information about this or any other legal issue affecting your site.
To apply, please contact
AT THE MOMENT, WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY NEW TRADES